In order for you to be able to successfully Jailbreak iOS 4, you need to be aware of all of your options so that you will be able to choose the best one for your case. This is because people with different gadgets that make use of different iOS have different needs.
You need to match these needs to the different ways on how to jailbreak iOS 4. And the best way to do this is by taking a look at the pros and cons of each of the steps.
Downgrade your phone
- Pros: It will be much easier for you to find a program that can unlock your gadget. You might even get to find a program that you can use for free. There are even times wherein you won’t need to unlock your gadget at all.
- Cons: You might lose some pertinent data along the way. You will need to evacuate all of the saved files that you have on your gadget which can be such a pain especially if you have a lot of them. Another thing is that you won’t be able to use your gadget optimally. Newer software has the ability to run newer applications and programs.
Wait for the Latest Updates
- Pros: The legitimate ways on how to unlock a phone that makes use of recent software such as this one usually comes with the updates. You will need to subscribe to certain websites so that you will be able to get the latest and the best ones that experts are going to release.
- Cons: The timelines for these updates are always shady. This means that you have no idea how long you will have to wait to get one. It might take weeks, even months, to get an update for your operating system. If you need or want to unlock your phone as soon as possible, this is definitely not the best option for you.
Send Your Phone to an IT Expert
- Pros: There is a high chance that your phone is going to get fixed. You might not even need to wait that long. All you need to do is to find a credible IT professional that can do the job for you. A simple ad in Craigslist can do this job for you. Just make sure that you do enough background check.
- Cons: Even though the percentage that a professional might be able to help you out, this will not always be the case. There is always the possibility of hiring a hacker to unlock your gadget unknowingly. Another thing is that their services don’t exactly come cheap. There would be times where in hiring them is as costly as buying a new phone.
Send It Back to the Manufacturer
- Pros: No matter what happens, your warranty will remain intact. You won’t have to worry about not being able to send your phone back once it needs fixing for whatever reason. Also, you will have a peace of mind that you are sending your phone to professionals.
- Cons: This might not be able to do you any good. Manufacturers are also waiting for updates so that they will be able to use them on their customers’ phones. If there are no recent updates, chances are that they won’t be able to do much for you or phone. This means that sending your item back won’t really do you any good and it will only waste your time.
Use a Free Program
- Pros: Aside from the fact that you won’t need to pay for anything, you will also love the fact that this is one of the easiest ways out there. All you need to do is to use your favorite search engine and key in the terms.
- Cons: Your phone or gadget might get hacked or worse, go into coma mode. Harmful programs like to disguise themselves as free apps.
Use a Step by Step Gadget Jailbreaker
- Pros: You can be sure that it is 100% legitimate. This program has been used by many users all over the world that it has become, at one point, the best program that you can use out there. You won’t even need to wait that long to see the results. Once you have it on your computer, you will be able to unlock your gadget fast. Just follow the easy steps and you are done.
- Cons: Absolutely none.
In order to get this program, visit: Jailbreak iOS 4 Software
Don’t be afraid to try out the different ways that you can unlock your phone. You need to be creative about this one because the software that are being used on newer gadgets are getting more and more advanced as the years go by. This is why you need to use a way that has the least number of cons.
Want to know more on how you can use free apps right now? Visit: How To Jailbreak iOS 4